I decided to walk over the Macdonald bridge to this year’s Podcamp Halifax that took place at Alderney Gate Library. Sure, I could use the walk, but it was more because it was too early to catch the ferry. So I brought my camera along and took a bunch of snaps along the way. It was a bit chilly, but not too bad. It was definitely colder on the Dartmouth side though. I had hoped it was going to be sunny, but it wasn’t. It turned out alright though as the white sky contrasts very well with the dark metal of the bridge tower.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/north-tower-macdonald-bridge/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first fifteen seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: January, 2011
- Location: 44.664527, -73.974143
- what3words: builds.declaring.harvest
- Copyright: © 2011 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Toward PEI
- MacDonald Bridge, 2009 (Diptych)
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- Stoddard House, Barrington Street
- Bridge at Peskowesk Brook