I know, this is the third photo I’ve posted of my apartment window, but I can’t help myself. I just love the way the light comes through it during the afternoon. It’s just so pure and bright, all I can do is try to capture it and hope people can somehow get a feeling for it.
Besides, I don’t have any Christmas-type photos to post this week. Maybe next week I’ll post something with snow in it from last winter. This year it’s been mostly rain and wind. Not very Christmasy at all.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/apartment-window-afternoon-two/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: None
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: Unicolor C41
- Development: Small tank for 3.5 minutes at 40 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first ten seconds, then four inversions every thirty seconds.
- Date: September, 2010
- Location: 44.642939, -63.570313
- what3words: biker.mortgaged.regulated
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Bedroom light, September 2017
- Village library, Big Tancook Island
- Empty bottles, Big Tancook General Store
- Apartment window, afternoon
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village