There are 17 writing posts with a tag of novascotia.
- Crowbar Lake Trail (West Lake Loop), July 2014
- North Granite Ridge/Gibraltar Rock trails
- South Granite Ridge trail
- Devil's Bend trail to Economy Falls
- Peninsula park to park urban hike
- Spring hike to Pennant Point
- Black Rock Community Trails
- Crowbar Lake Trail, January 2013
- Gully Lake Wilderness Trail
- Kejimkujik backcountry, May 2012
- Getting away from it all in a yurt
- Hike Nova Scotia Hiking and Snowshoeing Summit 2012
- Thanksgiving in Cape Breton
- Three Days Around Cape Chignecto
- Backcountry visit to Kejimkujik
- Skiing at Kejimkujik
- A quick trip to Big Tancook Island
I don’t write too often anymore, but when I do, this is where you’ll find it.
Writing and other things are published when I feel like it, which is not too often these days. You should subscribe to keep up-to-date.