Be sure to check out uses.tech for a list of everyone’s /uses pages!
I’m a full-stack web-developer so my languages skew heavily in that direction.
- CSS: CSS, Sass, Less
- Ruby, just a little
I’ve switched so many times over the years, but VS Code is quite good at the moment.
- VS Code: Atom Light theme, Fira Code font
- VS Code Extensions: Beautify, Docker, ESLint, GitLens, indent-rainbow, Mustache, PHP Intelephense, Remove Non Ascii Characters, Render Line Endings, vscode-icons
- Vi (watch my fingers fly)
Nothing complicated, but I do self-host my personal projects so I can tinker and mess up in my own sandbox.
- iPhone 13
- Apple 27” iMac (late 2013)
- BenQ 27” secondary display
- Apple wired keyboard
- Logitech K760 wireless solar keyboard
- Logitech MX Master mouse
- Asus RT-AC66U B1 router
- Bose Soundlink II headphones
- Digital Ocean VPS (referral link)
Stuff that doesn’t fit elsewhere.
- Git / Gitea
- OpenVPN, Mullvad VPN
- Apple Music
I’m mostly a film photographer.
- Mamiya 6 with 50/4, 75/3.5 and 105/4.5 Mamiya lenses
- Nikon F100 with Nikkor 50/1.8D lens
- Fujifilm X-100T
- Contax G1 with Zeiss T* 45/2 lens
- Lomo Belair 6x12
- Bronica SQA with 80/2.8 lens
- Fuji Instax 210
- Polaroid ProPack
- Konica HG
- Manfrotto Befree tripod
- Kodak 400TXP
- Fuji Acros 100
- Kodak Portra 400
- Kodak Gold 200
- Kodak Ektar 100
- Ilford PanF+ 50
- Ilford SFX 200
- Catlabs 80
- Rollei Infrared
- Ultrafine 100, 400
Plus various other film stocks in the back of the fridge.
- Kodak HC110 Developer, usually 1+49
- Kodak Stop Bath
- Ilford Rapid Fixer
- Kodak Hypo Clearing Agent
- Kodak Photo Flo
- Agfa Rodinal (original)
- Unicolor C41 kit
- Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner
- SilverFast 8
- Scan Tech medium format Anti Newton Glass insert
- Lomography Digitalizer 35mm and 120 negative holders
In photographs, Your stuff’s not in there was published 4 weeks ago.
As for articles, Using PHP and cURL to post media to the Mastodon API was published 11 months ago.
And in notes, Checked in: Lion’s Head Tavern | Halifax Pub was published 3 weeks ago.
Photographs, articles and notes are published when I feel like it. Learn more about subscribing to keep up-to-date.