I’m not a believer in New Year’s resolutions. It’s an artificial date, so if you really want to change the day you decide to is the day you start. To celebrate that belief I make my anti-resolution meal:
- bite-sized extra-crispy roast potatoes
- cheese curds
- my spicy, north African-inspired chili
- a dollop of full-fat sour cream
- a sprinkling of chopped coriander
Perfect for a guilt-free, frigid January supper.
© 2018 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/stream/478/my-anti-resolution-meal/
Location: 44.644, -63.57
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Sous vide pork taco success
- Yorkshire pudding success
- Cabin pizza
- Old-timey popcorn
- First sous vide experiment