I nearly died at least three times on the road between Kathmandu and Pokhara today. The roads are terrible, I’ll never complain about the roads at home ever again.
While on a bathroom break at a roadside stop I witnessed these three trucks come within centimetres of total destruction. The truck on the right is coming downhill at a high rate of speed, the truck on the top was trying to pass the truck on the left going uphill around the corner. Multiply that by six hours and that was my journey. Bonkers!
© 2017 All rights reserved..
- Thamel Bazaar intersection
- Kathmandu walkabout, Thamel Bazaar
- I came this close to an Asian One-Horned Rhino today
- Trek day 2
- First days trek
- Toni on Twitter
- pixael on Instagram
- cometoperu on Instagram
- davidletellier on Instagram
- reashor on Instagram
- kaustuv_pandey on Instagram
- observational.art on Instagram
- breebarnacles on Instagram
- schroeder_styling on Instagram
- jojobaviajante on Instagram
- stefanlucky13 on Instagram
- Derek says "you're not allowed to die" ;)
– banjomanjeff on Instagram