Yesterday was a perfect spring day for a hike in the Cobequid Hills, a quick 1.5 hour drive from Halifax in economy, NS. It was the best of hiking. Good, challenging trail — one of my favourites in the province — beautiful weather, the birds were singing, the animals were awake and the rivers and streams were running fast. It also helped there was no one else on the trail. Just the way I like it.
© 2017 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/stream/408/elves-in-the-woods/
Elsewhere: Twitter, Instagram
Location: 45.413, -63.909
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- A day on the Juniper Head/Gully Lake trails
- Cold spring evening
- Trail selfie
- New protected areas plan for Nova Scotia
- Workin hard in the valley today
- Aaron on Twitter
- Aaron Whitman on Twitter
- alannanananana on Instagram
- banjomanjeff on Instagram
- new_iphone_for_free on Instagram
- nicolas.loiselle on Instagram
- jonsey99 on Instagram
- its_mrsblack on Instagram
- wish.cases on Instagram
- bannersmokedfish on Instagram
- barbsowinski on Instagram
- eclflagship on Instagram
- @little_mermaid7 No problem. The exact location is 45.41694444, -63.91388889. So start at the Devil's Bend trailhead on River Philip Road in Economy. Follow the trail down into a little gully with a small stream. After about 1.1km you should see it next to the trail. Impossible to miss.
– chrisjonesio on Instagram
- I would love to see this! Are you able to explain where to find it?
– little_mermaid7 on Instagram