There’s probably at least ten thousand photos of these posts but I don’t care I shot them again anyway. The sun was shining, the tide was out and frankly I’ve wanted to shoot them for a few years.
Along with boardwalks I have a thing for old worn posts. As a subject they’ve become quite popular over the last five years or so with just about everyone taking a crack at them. The old posts sticking out of water at night take on them is a particularly well-trodden image. Again, I don’t care.
© 2011 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/worn-posts-wolfville/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #11 green
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for fifteen seconds for the first three minutes, then one inversions every three minutes.
- Date: September, 2011
- Location: 45.093555, -64.359823
- what3words: criticisms.smoking.diplomacy
- Copyright: © 2011 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Curved road, Wolfville dykelands
- Fence Posts, Old Post Road
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- Moonlit clouds over Cape Chignecto
- Moonlit clouds over Advocate harbour