This photograph is titled Wiley the cat, December 2007. Wiley the cat is from Wales. He might speak funny but he’s nice. Anyway, the click of my shutter scared the hell out of him and he took off exactly a half a second after this shot was taken.
I can count on one hand the number of photographs I’ve taken of animals, human or otherwise. I find they’re a little overdone — I mean, how many millions of cat photos are there in the world — and I’m just not very good at portraits. Every once in a while though there’s an opportunity to take a shot that’s maybe a little different. I’m not sure this one totally qualifies, but I like it.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/wiley-the-cat-december-2007/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 80mm (Black)
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Kodak 320TXP
- Developer: Kodak D76 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 12:30 at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: December, 2007
- Location: 43.89490, -78.96653
- what3words: rental.archive.chefs
- Copyright: © 2007 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- I am Beaker
- Lace Maker, Louisbourg (Two)
- Lace Maker, Louisbourg (One)
- Bedroom light, September 2017