Every now and then a little symmetry comes into your life. It’s typically neither where nor when you’d expect it. But when it comes it just feels right. On a foggy, cold lonely wharf I found this. No line on the horizon indeed.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/wharf-lights-in-fog/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for 15 seconds for each of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: April, 2010
- Location: 44.648393, -63.570429
- what3words: compelled.mystic.mansion
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Wharf light in fog
- Unlawful, March 2011
- Rescue ring in fog
- Georges Island in fog
- Point Halifax in fog