I decided not to repack everything after some of the last shots. So I started my hike out from the falls carrying my camera and tripod just in case there were a few more shots to be had. This was one of the many bridges that cross the stream over the course of the trail. Once again, the light was amazing and I couldn’t help stopping to shoot. The chipmunk who lived under the bridge even got out of the way for me. I really like the way the light illuminates the leaves above and creates perfect lighting below.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/wards-falls-nine/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 65mm (Chrome)
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Neopan 400
- Developer: Kodak D76 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 9:30 at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: August, 2007
- Location: 45.44699, -64.42001
- what3words: ounce.vase.imprisoned
- Copyright: © 2007 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Hixon Falls (Six)
- Hixon Falls (Five)
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- Falls at Fairy Hole, Cape Breton
- Wards Falls, July 2009 (One)