I made my yearly trip to Wards Falls in the spring this year, before the leaves had come out on the trees. It was its usual nice, short hike to the falls, but the light was a little too bright for my tastes. Not enough shadowy drama. Still, it wasn’t too bad. If the weather holds up I may revisit them later in the year, perhaps when the days start to cool down and the yahoos are long gone.
© 2010 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/wards-falls-may-2010/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for three times at the beginning of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: May, 2010
- Location: 45.447417, -64.419558
- what3words: benchmark.spatial.shockingly
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- Falls at Fairy Hole, Cape Breton
- Economy Falls, September 2010 (Two)
- Economy Falls, September 2010 (One)
- Wards Falls, May 2010 (Two)