Took a quick and jam-packed business trip to Montreal with @banjomanjeff this week. Doesn’t mean I didn’t bring my camera of course.
After a couple of hours wandering around the Biodome — which is a great time I should say — we took the Metro downtown. I love subways, with their weird lighting, impending claustrophobia, bonkers architecture and the extreme movement between amazing quiet and blistering noise. I find I can get a few decent shots underground.
I need to find the same excitement for my home town that I get when I travel. Photographs seem to come so easy in a new environment. The challenge comes when trying to see the same things in a new and interesting light.
© 2018 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/waiting-viau-station/
Elsewhere: Twitter, Instagram
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Fujifilm x100t
- Lens: Fujinon 23mm ASPH
- Date: March, 2018
- Location: 45.56123768748122, -73.54727625846864
- what3words: jukebox.letters.blankets
- Copyright: © 2018 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- Fashion laundromat, Saturday night
- Afternoon siesta, Queen and Bay
- Abandoned tracks, Moshi
- Abandoned station, Moshi
- mariengb44 on Instagram
- squarehood on Instagram
- mikemauro35 on Instagram
- photosbyjonathan on Instagram
- men_ago on Instagram
- adamvannoort on Instagram
- hansenatorx on Instagram
- lomd1983 on Instagram
- banjomanjeff on Instagram
- reashor on Instagram
- Jamie VanBuskirk on Twitter
- Great shot
– banjomanjeff on Twitter