I had occasion to travel across the harbour to Dartmouth for a meeting this afternoon which means a trip on the ferry. I rarely go over to the “dark side” but when I do I try to make sure it’s by boat. It’s so much more convenient and enjoyable to go over this way.
Today’s weather was glorious, sunny and warm. Everyone wanted to be on the open-to-the-sky top deck for good reason. This afternoon’s ship also happened to be the newly deployed Viola Desmond, named after the brave civil rights activist. The passengers were a mix of locals, families, tourists and more, all enjoying the splendid view of our wonderful harbour.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/waiting-ferry-terminal/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Fujifilm x100t
- Lens: Fujinon 23mm ASPH
- Date: July, 2016
- Location: 44.649688, -63.571670
- what3words: stalls.informal.consisted
- Copyright: © 2016 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Afternoon siesta, Queen and Bay
- Pipe and window, Morris Street
- Lower Water Street, miniature
- Hollis Street, miniature
- Watching, Halifax Harbour