I took quite a few shots of these buildings on that cold January afternoon and I think that this is my favourite of the bunch. I like it because it’s simple and fills the entire frame. The lines are great and I like how the darker building on the left gives some depth. These really are some beautiful buildings, I’m glad I braved the cold to shoot them.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/toronto-dominion-tower-january-2008-two/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 80mm (Black)
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Kodak 320TXP
- Developer: Kodak D76 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 12:45 at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: January, 2008
- Location: 43.64738, -79.38238
- what3words: jars.dressy.daring
- Copyright: © 2008 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Toronto Dominion Tower, January 2008
- CN Tower, January 2008
- Waiting, Porter lounge
- Waiting, King and York
- Pipe and window, Morris Street