After arriving at the hotel in the late afternoon, we decided to take a stroll around the neighbourhood. It was early evening and getting a little dark by the time we got around to Rockefeller Centre. There weren’t too many people around, so I managed to get a half decent shot of the nicely lit up statue of the Titan Prometheus. We were lucky as it was a pleasant evening, perfect for walking and hanging out. Lots of people to watch at this spot.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/titan-prometheus-at-rockefeller-centre/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Neopan 400
- Developer: Rodinal 1+50
- Development: Small tank for 11 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first thirty seconds, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: May, 2010
- Location: 40.758578, -73.978287
- what3words: ritual.unwanted.chins
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Watched, United Nations
- Midtown Manhattan from above
- Alone, Grand Central Terminal
- Parish doors, Trinity Church
- Pipe and window, Morris Street