Every now and then you come across something that catches your eye and you just have to capture it. The contrast between the lime green of the Sumac leaves and the earthy red of the dirt was enough to stop me in my tracks, and the light certainly helped. Good thing I had a shot or two left on the roll.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/sumac-on-blomidon-beach/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab developed in C41 chemistry.
- Date: August, 2009
- Location: 45.247823, -64.353961
- what3words: winger.presenter.pivoting
- Copyright: © 2009 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Rolling water, Lawrencetown Beach
- Autumn colours along Mersey River, October 2007
- Pebbles and sand, Lawrencetown Beach
- Trail and Grass, Lawrencetown Beach (Two)
- Boardwalk, Sandy Bay Beach