Times Square is awesome, that’s all there is to say. People everywhere going in every direction. People looking in every direction, including up. Cars, lights, music, it’s non-stop sensory overload. There are people from all over the world, cops on horses, people drinking coffee and eating dinner, all in one small city block. I could have sat there and watched all day and night. Here’s a panorama of it all I took with my phone. Insanity, and I wish I could go back.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/street-corner-times-square/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first 15 seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: May, 2010
- Location: 40.759305, -73.984954
- what3words: works.letter.stews
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Or Maybe They Will
- Street festival, 6th Avenue
- Police car, Rockefeller Centre
- Pipe and window, Morris Street
- Watched, United Nations