While I was home for Christmas that year I decided to take a drive through the countryside on New Year’s Eve. This area is a bit northeast of where I grew up and is a stark contrast to the over-developed nightmare of carbon copy suburban housing and big box stores. I wanted to shoot some of this area before it disappears. It’s sounds funny to say that but development is encroaching and it won’t be long. These fields will disappear under tiny lawns and roads during my lifetime, of that I’m convinced.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/southern-ontario-farmland-december-2007-three/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 80mm (Black)
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Kodak 320TXP
- Developer: Kodak D76 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 12:45 at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: November, -0001
- Location: 43.95350, -79.02249
- what3words: stroll.should.lash
- Copyright: © 2007 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Southern Ontario Farmland, December 2007 (Five)
- Winter, Murray Brook
- Bridge at Peskowesk Brook
- Snowfall on Barrington Street, February 2010
- Tree and snow, Barrington Street