I spent quite a bit of time on this sideroad shooting the farms. As I’ve said before, this is some of the finest farmland in the province. It is so nice and productive, it’s nice to look at, and before long it’ll be completely obliterated by suburbia. Everyone needs a huge cookie-cutter house to live in, park their SUV’s in front of and lock themselves in at night apparently, but food? Nah, who needs it. We can import that from other places. Right?
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/southern-ontario-farmland-december-2007-five/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 80mm (Black)
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Kodak 320TXP
- Developer: Kodak D76 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 12:45 at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: December, 2007
- Location: 44.11005, -79.08220
- what3words: glowed.targeted.memorably
- Copyright: © 2007 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Southern Ontario Farmland, December 2007 (Three)
- Winter, Murray Brook
- Bridge at Peskowesk Brook
- Snowfall on Barrington Street, February 2010
- Tree and snow, Barrington Street