I’m posting a photo from last winter as it snowed quite a lot over the last day or two but of course I don’t have a shot of it yet. Maybe you’ll see it next year! Anyway, I love when it snows in Halifax, most of the time it’s just rain and there’s no fun in that.
© 2011 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/snowfall-on-barrington-street-february-2010/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Development: Small tank for 14 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then five inversions per minute.
- Date: February, 2010
- Location: 44.646759, -63.573910
- what3words: staffs.electricians.rudder
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Winter, Murray Brook
- Bridge at Peskowesk Brook
- Tree and snow, Barrington Street
- Headstones under snow, Old Burying Ground
- Fence and snow, Old Burying Ground