Here’s one from last summer I’ve been meaning to post for a while. I’m due for one of my three-times-a-year colour shot. This is the harbour in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/sky-over-sydney-harbour-august-2009/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab developed in C41 chemistry.
- Date: August, 2009
- Location: 46.136618, -60.196630
- what3words: swats.unionists.hamster
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Pleasant Bay, September 2007 (Five)
- Pleasant Bay, September 2007 (Three)
- Wharf light in fog
- Unlawful, March 2011
- Rescue ring in fog