It’s been so damn cold lately I thought I’d dig up a nice colour shot from the summer. This is a shot of the waves rolling in at Lawrencetown Beach. I can’t wait for the weather to warm up a little so I can get back there.
© 2010 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/rolling-water-lawrencetown-beach/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab processed, C41
- Date: June, 2009
- Location: 44.64002, -63.34629
- what3words: grew.midway.warranties
- Copyright: © 2009 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Boardwalk, Sandy Bay Beach
- Sumac on Blomidon Beach
- Pebbles and sand, Lawrencetown Beach
- Trail and Grass, Lawrencetown Beach (Two)
- Fort Anne, May 2008 (Three)