Along with driftwood I also can’t pass by a boardwalk without taking a photo. This one was a great long curving boardwalk, right next to the ocean. I’m not sure it gets any better for me. The wind that day was wicked, the waves out on the water crashing. On the headlands there’s not much cover from the wind, so I had to make sure my camera and tripod didn’t fall over. It was difficult to focus with my watery-from-the-wind eyes, but I managed to get it sharp and get the shot.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/port-joli-head-october-2007-three/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 65mm (Chrome)
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab developed in C41 chemistry.
- Date: October, 2007
- Location: 43.81876, -64.84144
- what3words: anchor.forerunner.hints
- Copyright: © 2007 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Boat and Clouds, Blomidon Beach, August 2009
- Port Joli Head, October 2007 (Five)
- Pleasant Bay, September 2007 (Three)
- Toward PEI
- Celtic Cross, St. Matthew's Church