Here’s the Point Halifax, one of the tugboats that ply the waters of Halifax harbour. They live here — at the foot of Salter Street — when they’re not working and on those days I walk home along the waterfront I pass by them and smile. They’re kind of cool boats, with all the giant tires hanging on their sides. When the fog rolls in and the water is quiet, they make great subjects for a black and white photo.
© 2010 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/point-halifax-in-fog/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for fifteen seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: April, 2010
- Location: 44.646184, -63.569303
- what3words: biker.college.marshland
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Wharf light in fog
- Unlawful, March 2011
- Rescue ring in fog
- Georges Island in fog
- Fence at Salter Landing