Cape Breton is a colourful place, and these boats are proof of that. While I was waiting for my family members to arrive back in their whale-watching boat I wandered the docks looking for a few good shots. These boats were up on shore and the green hills behind provided great contrast to the yellow of this boat. With the blue of the sky it makes for a simple palette.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/pleasant-bay-september-2007-five/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 80mm (Black)
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab developed in C41 chemsitry.
- Date: September, 2007
- Location: 46.83040, -60.79780
- what3words: detachment.remotest.major
- Copyright: © 2007 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Pleasant Bay, September 2007 (Three)
- Sky over Sydney Harbour, August 2009
- Young Birch in winter, Camp Barrachois
- Falls at Fairy Hole, Cape Breton
- Wharf light in fog