The beach is always a great place to find and explore texture. And each time the waves come in it all changes. Lawrencetown Beach is a favourite place to explore, particularly in the spring and fall as there’s few if any people and the light seems a little nicer. The simplicity of the pebbles against the sand and the patterns made from the water are what drew me to this shot, and I think the proportions and spacing work a little better in the square frame.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/pebbles-and-sand-lawrencetown-beach/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab developed in C41 chemistry.
- Date: June, 2009
- Location: 44.64402, -63.34629
- what3words: unbeatable.pasture.retreating
- Copyright: © 2009 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Rolling water, Lawrencetown Beach
- Sumac on Blomidon Beach
- Trail and Grass, Lawrencetown Beach (Two)
- Boardwalk, Sandy Bay Beach
- Moonlit clouds over Cape Chignecto