I think one of the more interesting features of Citadel Hill — other than the Citadel itself — are the paths that cross the hill from corner to corner, and around the perimeter. I’d like to see more trees on the hill but I’m sure the heritage nuts would protest. We can’t have anything that might block the view can we?
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/path-and-tree-on-citadel-hill/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab developed in C41 chemistry.
- Date: March, 2009
- Location: 44.645801, -63.581293
- what3words: funnel.paves.represented
- Copyright: © 2009 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Celtic Cross, St. Matthew's Church
- Lonely hydrant, evening
- St. George's Round Church, Halifax
- Flower, Halifax Public Gardens (Two)
- Pipe and window, Morris Street