The Trinity Church in New York is a bit of an oasis in the heart of the big city. It’s located at Broadway and Wall Street and was first constructed in 1698. The current building is the third at that location. The first was destroyed in the Great New York City Fire of 1776, the second was torn down after heavy snow weakened it in 1838. This is one of the doors on the north side of the church, overlooking the small but very interesting cemetery.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/parish-doors-trinity-church/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Neopan 400
- Developer: Rodinal 1+50
- Development: Small tank for 11 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first thirty seconds, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: May, 2010
- Location: 40.708184, -74.012176
- what3words: crowned.soccer.aspect
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Watched, United Nations
- Midtown Manhattan from above
- Alone, Grand Central Terminal
- Titan Prometheus at Rockefeller Centre
- Pipe and window, Morris Street