If nothing else, the CNE is a bombardment of the senses. I don’t think you have to actually ride the rides to get the experience. The smells, the sights, the sounds, it’s all so much fun. This was painted on the side of one of the attractions, I can’t remember which one exactly, but it may have been one of those house of horror type things. As far as I was concerned though, the exterior was far more exciting. As usual, the people passing by couldn’t figure out what I was shooting.
© 2010 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/painting-on-carnival-attraction-cne/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: None
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: Unicolor C41
- Development: Small tank for 3.5 minutes at 40 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first ten seconds, then four inver sions every thirty seconds.
- Date: September, 2010
- Location: 43.632172, -79.415351
- what3words: definite.madness.shirt
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.