Here’s another shot from World Pinhole Day. I wandered around downtown with my little pinhole camera to see what I could find. Since it was Easter Sunday it was pretty quiet which is how I like it. This is the north end of the NSCAD Granville campus, which I think houses the print shop but don’t quote me on that. You can see how wide an angle the pinhole takes, it’s pretty amazing.
This is a great block to shoot on a quiet afternoon, I took a couple more exposures along here. The stone works very well in black and white and it’s easy to get up nice and close.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/nscad-university-end-of-granville-street/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Zero Image 6x6
- Lens: None
- Filter: None
- Film: Fuji Neopan 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first fifteen seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: April, 2011
- Location: 44.650258, -63.574929
- what3words: disbelief.super.largely
- Copyright: © 2011 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Stoddard House, Barrington Street
- St. Paul's Church, World Pinhole Day
- Arch at City Hall
- Magazin General, Louisbourg
- Scotia Square, World Pinhole Day