Here’s a view of Lower Water Street at Terminal Road. I used the same tilt-shift effect as last week’s shot of Hollis Street. Like that shot, this was taken from the roof of my apartment building.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/lower-water-street-miniature/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Calumet 45NX
- Lens: Caltar 210mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first fifteen seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: August, 2010
- Location: 44.642976, -63.570089
- what3words: nips.triumphed.fixed
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Hollis Street, miniature
- Watching, Halifax Harbour
- No Parking, Bishop Street
- I am Beaker
- Halifax, Aliant Building, August 2007