I just loved the evening light on the bright orange hydrant. Beyond that, I’m not sure there’s much to say about it. This is the street corner outside the front door of the Halifax Mountain Equipment Co-op, at Blowers and Granville.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/lonely-hydrant-evening/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: None
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: Unicolor C41
- Development: Small tank for 3.5 minutes at 40 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first ten seconds, then four inver sions every thirty seconds.
- Date: October, 2010
- Location: 44.645457, -63.572533
- what3words: prequel.spatial.playlist
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Pipe and window, Morris Street
- Celtic Cross, St. Matthew's Church
- St. George's Round Church, Halifax
- Watching, Halifax Harbour