It’s not technically a lighthouse as you couldn’t make it a home and it’s not inhabited, so it’s just a beacon. But since it looks like a lighthouse, albeit a really, really small one, that’s what we’ll call it.
It was a beautiful day for a nice walk to the end of the breakwater where the little beacon is. There were a few guys fishing out there though I’m not sure what they were fishing for. I was lucky to get this shot as there were people hanging around out there. As we were leaving I turned around and magically, there was no one other than the fisherman in the frame. Sometimes you just have to wait for the right moment.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/lighthouse-and-fisherman-ogden-point-victoria-bc/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Minolta 505si
- Lens: Sigma 28-70
- Film: Kodak 400TX
- Developer: Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 9 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius.
- Date: April, 2005
- Location: 48.41349, -123.39381
- what3words: lighter.agent.emailed
- Copyright: © 2005 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- East Sooke, Number One
- Birch on Ness Lake
- Beach No. 7, Tofino, BC
- Upper Arrow Lake
- Railing, Inner Harbour (Number One)