It’s been a mild winter so far and it’ll be a green Christmas this year. Normally a trip down to the shores of Lake Ontario is a bad idea this time of year but since it’s relatively warm it’s worth taking a walk down to get some fresh air and maybe get a nice shot of the lake.
Even though it was quite windy there were a few people out enjoying the sunny weather before the real winter shows up.
© 2015 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/lake-ontario-christmas-eve/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
Updated: December 24th, 2015 at 5:38 pm
- Camera: Fujifilm x100t
- Lens: Fujinon 23mm ASPH
- Date: December, 2015
- Aperture: f/16.0
- Shutter: 1/60
- ISO: 1250
- Location: 43.8505074, -78.9272298
- what3words: squares.towel.birdhouse
- Copyright: © 2015 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Southern Ontario Farmland, December 2007 (Five)
- Southern Ontario Farmland, December 2007 (Three)
- Young Birch in winter, Camp Barrachois
- Winter, Murray Brook
- Bridge at Peskowesk Brook