The full story is here. I had to ask my mom to move back a little because she was leaning over trying to get a better look at the lacemaker’s hands and the pattern. Lucky for me it wasn’t too busy in this small room at the time, providing a good opportunity for an interesting shot.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/lace-maker-louisbourg-two/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Development: Small tank for 14 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then five inversions per minute.
- Date: August, 2009
- Location: 45.891932, -59.985355
- what3words: orbits.distracted.blouse
- Copyright: © 2009 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- Lace Maker, Louisbourg (One)
- Stoddard House, Barrington Street
- Door, Warden's Cabin
- Magazin General, Louisbourg