I took a chilly, rainy, solo hike yesterday to get out for some fresh air and stretch the legs. There is still some snow on the ground, just enough to be annoying in certain places. I had thoughts of turning around but having drive 130km I decided to persevere. I had plans of doing the entire 17km of the Juniper Head and Gully Lake trails but decided to stop at the junction of the two trails, take a few pictures, have some hot apple cider from my thermos and turn back.
I’m a sucker for fast moving spring streams and having carried my tripod all the way in I decided to set it up and take a few shots. Not my finest shot but well-worth the 7km hike.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/juniper-brook-juniper-head-trail/
Elsewhere: Twitter, Instagram
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Fujifilm x100t
- Lens: Fujinon 23mm ASPH
- Filter: ND8
- Date: April, 2017
- Location: 45.54146, -63.03684
- what3words: crows.extent.changeable
- Copyright: © 2017 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Meguma Falls, Gully Lake Wilderness Area
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- Pine forest, 9 Mile River
- Falls at Fairy Hole, Cape Breton
- Moonlit clouds over Cape Chignecto