This isn’t actually in Jasper, it’s in Mount Robson Provincial Park, right next door to Jasper, but in BC. It was only after a few years living near there that I started thinking of the two parks as separate. When you move there from a faraway place you tend to think of it all as the same thing.
This is Kinney Lake, about five kilometres along the Berg Lake Trail. I think this might have been the second time I visited there — I have an almost duplicate shot in colour from the year before — and visited there a few more times after this including two trips far up the trail. If you get the chance to walk the trail you should, it’s ridiculously beautiful.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/jasper-number-two/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Minolta Maxxum 7000i
- Lens: Sigma 28-70
- Film: Ilford XP2
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab processed in C41 chemistry
- Date: July, 1999
- Location: 53.07711, -119.18314
- what3words: miscast.unwritten.query
- Copyright: © 1999 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Upper Arrow Lake
- Birch on Ness Lake
- Beach No. 7, Tofino, BC
- East Sooke, Number One
- Lighthouse and Fisherman, Ogden Point, Victoria, BC