I took a few rolls that day, mostly black and white, but one using colour. I had a new film I wanted to try so I decided to take a few shots in colour that I had already taken in black and white.
I was glad I shot that roll of colour as it really showed the texture and dampness of the rocks and the blurred water shows the power of even the smallest streams.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/hixon-falls-ten/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 80mm (Black)
- Film: Kodak 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab processed in C41 chemistry
- Date: September, 2006
- Location: 53.44900, -122.55720
- what3words: inches.renewables.grabby
- Copyright: © 2006 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Wards Falls (Nine)
- Hixon Falls (Six)
- Hixon Falls (Five)
- Cabin, January (One)
- Railing, Inner Harbour (Number One)