Sometimes, a complete screwup can lead to the most unanticipated results. This was one of those times. I completely forgot to factor in reciprocity failure into my exposure, so this was exposed for about half the time it should have been, which is why it’s so dark. No matter though, it turned out way better this way.
I’ve had the pleasure of seeing this printed quite large. It’s really quite amazing. The woman I sold the print to had ordered it as a present for a friend. Once she saw it she decided to keep it for herself. I would’ve done the same thing.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/hixon-falls-six/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Zero Image 2000 Pinhole
- Film: Ilford PanF+ 50
- Developer: Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Development: Small tank for 12 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for four seconds at the start, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: September, 2006
- Location: 53.44886, -122.55699
- what3words: whereas.bikes.mailed
- Copyright: © 2006 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Hixon Falls (Five)
- Wards Falls (Nine)
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- Falls at Fairy Hole, Cape Breton
- Wards Falls, July 2009 (One)