What light there was on this grey, dreary day seemed to shine a little brighter on the stainless steel of this handrail. Up against the concrete, it seemed like a natural for black and white.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/handrail-brunswick-street/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Film: Kodak 400TX exposed at 320
- Developer: Rodinal 1+50
- Development: Small tank for 16 and a half minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was an initial five inversions, then two inversions every minute.
- Date: December, 2009
- Location: 43.647879, -79.383544
- what3words: coach.scared.posting
- Copyright: © 2009 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Pipe and window, Morris Street
- Walk-ups, Bishop Street
- Stoddard House, Barrington Street
- Trees in fog, Citadel hill
- Scotia Square, World Pinhole Day