Last week when I was in San Francisco I went on the hunt for some decent tacos. This took me around a few neighbourhoods, giving me the chance to take a few photos. I thought it was kind of funny to see people doing laundry on a Saturday night just a few blocks from very, very busy streets, full of people out eating and having a good time.
© 2017 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/fashion-laundromat-saturday-night/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Fujifilm x100t
- Lens: Fujinon 23mm ASPH
- Date: April, 2017
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Shutter: 1/40
- ISO: 400
- Location: 37.794812, -122.411443
- what3words: beats.snail.sheets
- Copyright: © 2017 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Afternoon siesta, Queen and Bay
- Waiting, Viau station
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- Waiting, Ferry Terminal
- Moonlit clouds over Cape Chignecto