Well, it’s been a crazy couple of weeks so I haven’t had much chance to shoot. It’s also been a little miserable weather-wise, with wind and rain making sure summer has gone. So because of all that, here’s another from Economy Falls, a slightly different view this time, this one from a little to the left of the falls.
Part of the craziness of the last couple of weeks has been due to me being a new member of a local photography gallery. I think I’m going to write up a post about that in the next week or two.
© 2010 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/economy-falls-september-2010-two/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first 15 seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: September, 2010
- Location: 45.446594, -63.919081
- what3words: half.glittering.intimidate
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- Falls at Fairy Hole, Cape Breton
- Economy Falls, September 2010 (One)
- Wards Falls, May 2010 (Two)
- Wards Falls, May 2010