We went for a walk on the ocean to get some fresh air and enjoy the scenery. This place has lots of both. I love being on the ocean, it’s like being at the end of the world. I was getting some nice shots of the beach — lines in the sand, that sort of thing — when I straightened up from walking around hunched over to have this scene in front of me. I liked how the small pool was rather calm in comparison to the ocean beyond it.
Add in the side-to-side horizon line, the puffy white clouds and the dark, angular rocks and I had myself a great photograph.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/east-sooke-number-one/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Minolta 505si
- Lens: Sigma 28-70
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Lab
- Development: Lab processed
- Date: January, 2005
- Location: 48.34228, -123.71196
- what3words: impacts.inhaled.outsold
- Copyright: © 2005 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Beach No. 7, Tofino, BC
- Lighthouse and Fisherman, Ogden Point, Victoria, BC
- Birch on Ness Lake
- Upper Arrow Lake
- Railing, Inner Harbour (Number One)