Well, this was my first exposure with my new-to-me large format camera. I took it up onto the roof of my building on a sunny but windy afternoon to see if I could get anything useful. The exposure itself turned out alright, but as you can see there are processing errors. Those lines across the sky are where the sheets of film I had in the tray overlapped. I need to do a better job moving the sheets around when there are multiples going in the same tray. Or buy a sheet film tank.
Anyway, it was fun getting under the darkcloth for a little while. It can only get better from here!
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/downtown-halifax-february-2010/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Calumet 45NX
- Lens: Caltar 210mm
- Film: Kodak Tmax 100
- Developer: Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Development: Tray for 9 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius.
- Date: February, 2010
- Location: 44.643046, -63.570001
- what3words: meanders.ruffling.impeccable
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Halifax, Aliant Building, August 2007
- Pipe and window, Morris Street
- Walk-ups, Bishop Street
- Stoddard House, Barrington Street
- Scotia Square, World Pinhole Day