This is a more straight-on view of the door in this shot. The full story is on that page as well.
I like the way the door is semi-opaque from the condensation. It adds an air of mystery to it. You can also see the graffiti on the walls from people who have visited the cabin. Lots of interesting comments.
© 2011 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/door-wardens-cabin/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first fifteen seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: May, 2011
- Location: 44.345492, -65.277578
- what3words: kennels.dodges.filtration
- Copyright: © 2011 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Door and window, Warden's Cabin
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- For distant viewing
- Rocks at Poison Ivy Falls