Here’s one from the archives. I thought I has posted this before, but it must have been on a previous version of the site. Anyway, here it is again.
I remember it being very, very cold that day. I was wandering around the city for a couple of hours until my sister got off work. I was the only idiot outside for more than five minutes I think. I had to keep walking to stay warm and shot a roll in less than an hour. It wasn’t that I really wanted to stop, but it was so cold my all-mechanical camera decided that was enough. So inside I went, and had a coffee to warm up while I waited.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/cn-tower-january-2008/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Kodak 320TXP
- Developer: Kodak D-76 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 12 minutes 45 seconds at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: January, 2008
- Location: 43.647268, -79.382162
- what3words: violin.shams.mincing
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Toronto Dominion Tower, January 2008 (Two)
- Toronto Dominion Tower, January 2008
- Pipe and window, Morris Street
- Walk-ups, Bishop Street
- Stoddard House, Barrington Street