This past weekend was my birthday and one of the best ways to spend a birthday is with friends, outside. Luckily for me I have a friend with a cabin not too far from the city that allows for both of those things.
As it gets chilly during the day this time of year, there’s usually a campfire going to keep the chill off. When there’s just a little bit of a breeze the smoke will drift ever so slowly and when the sun is shining and you have your camera ready you can sometimes get a nice, moody photo.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/campfire-smoke-and-trees-november-2016/
Subscribe: post RSS
Updated: November 14th, 2016 at 10:54 am
- Camera: Fujifilm x100t
- Lens: Fujinon 23mm ASPH
- Date: November, 2016
- Aperture: f/4.0
- Shutter: 1/640
- ISO: 200
- Location: 44.310895, -64.554456
- what3words: outlet.ballgame.fearful
- Copyright: © 2016 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Silent Lake, Number One
- Peskowesk Brook, October 2013
- Pine forest, 9 Mile River
- For distant viewing
- Beach grass in autumn, Summerville Beach