Here’s another from the archives. I took this a couple of years ago for a final project for a photography class I was taking. The theme was long exposure, night photographs. This photo was taken on the Sexton Campus of Dalhousie University. It’s the lane between the main architecture building on the right and the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia on the left.
I love these lamp posts, they have such a great form. I wish there was more personality for these utilitarian structures in other parts of the city.
© 2011 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/broken-light-dalhousie-university/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya C33 Professional
- Lens: Mamiya 80mm (Black)
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Development: Small tank for 9:30 at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first minute, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: March, 2008
- Location: 44.643473, -63.574287
- what3words: swan.duping.petted
- Copyright: © 2008 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Stoddard House, Barrington Street
- Scotia Square, World Pinhole Day
- NSCAD University, End of Granville Street
- St. Paul's Church, World Pinhole Day
- Arch at City Hall