I’ve managed to get to Blomidon quite a few times since I moved to Nova Scotia. It’s a nice spot, big cliffs, crazy tides. This was the first time I had seen a boat anchored off the beach. It seemed a little strange out there, all by itself, moored off a beach with giant cliffs. But there it was, with big beautiful clouds and a warm blue sky keeping it company. There were only two frames left on the roll of black and white in my camera, and that was easily used up on the driftwood I always find on the beach. So, the roll of colour I always carry in my bag , just in case, came in handy.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/boat-and-clouds-blomidon-beach-august-2009/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab processed in C41.
- Date: August, 2009
- Location: 45.252112, -64.349443
- what3words: powers.drowsy.mannerisms
- Copyright: © 2009 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Port Joli Head, October 2007 (Five)
- Port Joli Head, October 2007 (Three)
- Pleasant Bay, September 2007 (Three)
- Toward PEI
- Celtic Cross, St. Matthew's Church